Welcome to the team
Congratulations, you have been selected as one of our very special social media ambassadors for Impressed. We recognise that your social profile is excellent and can see that our values and beliefs are well aligned, so we would love for you to promote Impressed on your social channels. From here, we would like to partner with you and provide our terms and conditions which detail what should be expected from each other going forward. Please read them carefully and let us know if you have any questions.
We can’t wait to get started!
The Impressed team
Ambassador Terms and Conditions
Social Media Posting Guidelines
When posting you should use the following guidelines:
- Tag Impressed as a business partner on the post so that we can view the post insights.
- Tag and reference your post using the Impressed website url and social media handles as follows as deemed relevant:
- Website: https://www.impressedlife.com.au/
- Instagram: @impressedlife
- Facebook: @impressedlife
- Use of hashtags for the following purposes or as otherwise directed from time to time.
- Tag your post using the relevant social media handle (eg. @impressedlife) so that we can find your image and repost.
- Showcase Impressed in-situ how you like to use and enjoy Impressed day to day eg. at breakfast, after exercise or in recipes.
- Refrain from using images or messages in your post that show or reference other juice brands.
- Refrain from using images or messages in your post that show or reference Impressed with tobacco or illegal substances.
Impressed – includes Impressed Life and its related entities, including Made Brands Pty Ltd, and its marketing agencies.
Social Media Ambassador (“SMA”) – means you as an individual and in accordance with the information provided in your Ambassador Application Form.
Ambassador Application Form – means the online application form you completed when applying to become a SMA for Impressed.
Digital Channels – includes but is not limited to websites, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
Digital Content – includes written comments, messages, quotes, images, photos, videos, hashtags that is published in the public domain as a blog post, social media post or any other regular form of digital communication.
Impressed Products – includes all Impressed branded products.
- By applying to be a SMA you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- In your role as SMA you agree to exercise the following tasks:
- Publish Digital Content on your Digital Channels on a monthly basis throughout the Term. The frequency of posts and/or stories per month will be agreed to between Impressed and SMA separately by email and will form part of this agreement.
- Post(s) must stay live on your Digital Channels for a minimum of three months. An Instagram story does not constitute a post.
- Where Impressed Products are included on your Digital Channels, branded product packaging must be featured in the Digital Content produced.
- Tag and reference the Impressed website url and social media handles detailed in the Social Media Posting Guidelines; and
- Promote Impressed in a positive light and in accordance with the Social Media Posting Guidelines.
- Provide Impressed a screenshot of the performance results of Digital Content featuring Impressed (including no. of likes and no. comments on posts, and no. of views on stories)
- Provide Impressed with an invoice on a monthly basis for the Digital Content produced as part of the agreement.
- As compensation for fulfilling your role as SMA, including the tasks referred to in the Agreement, and provided you have in no way breached any part of the Agreement, Impressed will supply a range of Impressed products to you for use during the contract period.
- The SMA must provide evidence of Digital Content featuring Impressed Products to Impressed by providing URL link of posts, screenshot of stories, and screenshot of performance (including no. of likes and no. comments on posts, and no. of views on stories) in the month the Digital Content was published.
- Along with evidence of Digital Content, the SMA must provide a monthly invoice to Impressed including the cost of producing agreed Digital Content as part of contract by the Xth of each month.
- As compensation for fulfilling your role as SMA, including the tasks referred to in the Agreement, and provided you have in no way breached any part of the Agreement, Impressed will make payment of invoice at end of month, so long as the invoice is received by the 20thof that month.
- You agree to provide Impressed with a profile photo of yourself and approve Impressed displaying the photo with your name on the Ambassador section of the Impressed website (https://www.impressedlife.com.au).
- The Term of the Agreement is six (6) months from date of acceptance unless terminated in accordance with the Agreement.
- Either party may terminate the Agreement provided the terminating party gives 14 days written notice to the other party.
- You agree that all communication via social media and email are regarded as contractual.
- When publishing Digital Content online that refers to Impressed, whether directly or indirectly, you will ensure and make clear the content is expressed as your own views and not expressed as the views of Impressed.
- You ensure that all Digital Content that is published online that refers to Impressed, whether directly or indirectly, promotes Impressed positively and never negatively.
- You ensure that all Digital Content that is published online that refers to Impressed, whether directly or indirectly, does not contain language, visual references, representations or conduct that is in any way:
- Abusive, obscene, indecent, offensive, controversial, hateful, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory or pornographic.
- Offensive or derogatory relating to sex, gender reassignment, race (including nationality), disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief or age;
- Reasonably interpreted as bullying, intimidation or harassment;
- Unlawful or alludes to unlawful conduct; or
- Constitute spam.
- You agree that any Digital Content (including but not limited to images, video, audio, messages, links, blog posts and quotes) that refers to Impressed, whether directly or indirectly, can be used in any way by Impressed without limitation, including for sales, marketing and promotional purposes.
- You acknowledge that Impressed exclusively owns all rights and interests in content that has been published on its digital and social media channels including any use of Digital Content that has been assigned from you in your role as SMA.
- Impressed agrees not to edit any of your Digital Content without your prior approval.
- Impressed reserves the right to immediately remove any Digital Content published by you that refers to Impressed, whether directly or indirectly, at its request and you agree to remove the Digital Content as soon as practically possible.
- The SMA and Impressed agree that their relationship under the Agreement is one of independent contractor and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture or employment with Impressed.
- If while exercising your role as SMA you receive information relating to Impressed that you would reasonably expect to be confidential then you should first seek approval from Impressed before publishing as Digital Content unless approval has already been expressly granted by Impressed.
- While engaged as a SMA you are a registered fan, follower, and subscriber of Impressed social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- If requested by Impressed you must provide examples of the Digital Content that you have published online that refers to Impressed.
- Unless at the request of Impressed you agree not to remove or delete Digital Content that you have published online that refers to Impressed. If removed or deleted, you agree to republish the Digital Content if requested by Impressed.
- While engaged as a SMA you agree to exclusively promote Impressed and will not associate, endorse, or promote any other Juice brands including on social media.